Registration is now open for the first TOURS de FORCES: “Entry Level WWII: The National WWII Museum” in New Orleans. This unique, 3-day experience is curated by leading military historians (Distinguished Professor Randy Roberts and FORCES Operations Officer/Outreach Director Robert Kirchubel, PhD), as well as experts who will introduce you to some of the most dramatic events, experiences, stories, and technologies that supported the Allied and American efforts to final victory.
A critical feature of TOURS de FORCES is that a portion of each trip’s cost is tax deductible and will help fund Purdue’s academic and research missions, the work of FORCES, and student fellowships and scholarships.
Highlights of the tour include:
- 3 nights at the world-class Higgins Hotel (check in on January 12th, check out on January 15th);
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner;
- 3 days of admission to The National WWII Museum;
- 3 days of hop-on/hop-off bus passes;
- a paddle wheeler river cruise detailing the history of New Orleans; and
- a chance for fellowship with fellow Boilermakers and their families.
For detailed information about this one-of-a-kind opportunity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Register soon; space is limited, and the deadline is quickly approaching.